Clergy ID Badge Information
FHL offers the processing of Clergy ID Badges in Indiana. Read how to apply below.
Faith Hope and Love Community provides service to Christian clergy in the state of Indiana. FHL provides a photo identification card to ordained or commissioned individuals or to individuals who have primary pastoral responsibility in a local congregation or institution. These Clergy I.D. Badges are intended for the primary pastoral visitations.
HOW TO APPLY
- Make sure all *required information on the form is filled out
- Upload your ID photo and required reference letters to be considered for badge
- In 3-5 days, an FHL Representative will contact you and confirm your acceptance
- After your application has been confirmed, you will be issued a Clergy Badge, including your submitted photo by mail.
- Your official Clergy Badge will permit you access to prisons, hospitals and other locations where clergy render services.
- The cost of of a Clergy Badge is $40.
- Badges are valid for 3 years.
- The cost for a replacement badge is $30.
IMPORTANT CLERGY BADGE WAIVER INFORMATION: PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT FORM